- Latin rhythms & walking bass
- Cha-cha-cha in G & E
- Walking bass practice with Nashville number notation (keys of G, E, C, Bb)
- Chord tones
- Recap all 7th chords in all inversions around the cycle of 4ths
- In context of the song (very briefly)
- Tons of Runs (Andy Laverne book) — reading in treble + learning licks for soloing: dominant 7th run in 3 keys
OMG! I don’t know if it’s just a recent update or was always there, but I have just discovered that you can display chord charts in iReal Pro in NUMBER NOTATION!!! YAAAAAY!!! That’s an absolute killer. Keep improving walking bass line skills and at the same time finally internalise all scale degrees relationships (even though the app is not smart enough to detect mode mixing and modulations to other keys, but still!). Priceless.