- Chord tones (Phil Mann) — 30m
- Diminished triads in all inversions around the cycle at 80bpm
- Major and minor triads in all inversions around the cycle at 80bpm
- All repeated several times without stopping between inversions or triad types
- Walking bass lines (Scott Devine) — 50m
- Composing bass line using techniques I learned from Scott’s course to a new standard (Moondance by Van Morrison)
- Soloing over same standard
Looks (and feels) like I got pretty good at triad & 7th chords inversions! Still struggling a bit with 2nd inversions of 7 and m7b5 when playing at faster tempos, but not terribly bad. So I guess it’s time to move to a new course!