- Chord tones (Phil Mann)
- All triads (major / minor / diminished / augmented) in all inversions around the cycle of 4ths at 70bpm — 30m
- Major 7th chords in all inversions around the cycle (without click, then at 50bpm) — 15m
- Minor 7th chords in all inversions around the cycle (without click, then at 50bpm) — 15m
- Walking bass lines (Scott Devine)
- Partido Alto pattern + improv over jazz standard played with Latin groove (Be My Love by Nikolaus Brodzsky) — 20m
- Uptempo Cha cha cha over Miles Davis’ stuff that turned out to be too hard, so I switched back to Partido over simpler song
Seems like I’m finally getting a grip on inversions! Yay! Also trying to adjust session time a bit to make some room for production stuff I have going on. But keeping the 5-min rest in the middle though!