Skipped one piano day because of the production deadline (I played piano during the process anyway, so there’s an excuse, lol)
- Chord tones (Phil Mann) — 1m
- Major, minor and diminished triads in all inversions around the cycle of 4ths (gradually increasing tempo with each pass)
- Augmented triads in root inversion around the cycle
- Walking bass lines (Scott Devine) — 30m
- Recap ii — V — I lines in G-
- ii — V — I shapes over Autumn Leaves in Eb-
Tempted to hang out in the “new comfort zone” — right outside the old one — need to move on to the next course!